Alright, for some reason the spawn point is in the sea. Follow the lampposts to the road, but PLEASE try not to get it blown up. If you can't find the lights, go to x:-64 z:247.
Here's a couple of extra rules and info to do with the big long stone thing:
- Don't build lampposts/burning netherrack things/torch shrines all along the road. Sure, have a couple next to your house, but the road doesn't need them.
- Don't build underneath the road. I'll eventually organise (hopefully with some help) some sort of transport tunnel right under it, which will also light up the road a bit through the glass holes.
- Don't extend the road without permission (I'll probably give it to you, but you have to ask.)
- You CAN make your own path leading from the road to your house, wherever it may be. Just don't make your personal road as big as the main one.
- Try to fix anything you get exploded!
I know you think your good at Minecraft, but the server is running on hard mode. Do you know what that means? It means if you see a creeper, run for you life. It also means you'll starve TO DEATH if you get too hungry. Here are some tips for not dying every two seconds:
- Wear amour. Without this, creepers WILL kill you in ONE hit.
- Don't go out at night unless your ready for a fight.
- Carry a spare sword in case yours breaks. If you don't want to do this, carry an axe instead, they are pretty good at killing stuff too.
- Hold right mouse button to BLOCK with the sword if you see an arrow coming towards you.
- Don't jump off high places, even if it doesn't kill you, the zombie behind the closest tree will.
- Make a FISHING ROD and a BOW.
- Carry a bucket of water when you're near lava.
- Eat LOADS of food.
- Try to breed animals.
- Buy potions, enchanted swords/armour, and arrows when people have them for sale.
- Work as a team. PvP is off, it's us against the monsters.